25 June, 2011

Monster Hunters International - In Stores Now

You might think this is a bit of a deviation from my normal themes, but please bear with me.

The author, Larry Correia, is a gun guy, and that comes out in his novels.  The first novel of his that I read was actually on a thread over at TheHighRoad.Org.  The thread is called "Welcome Back, Mr. Nightcrawler" if you want to search for that over on THR.  This later turned into a novel (Dead Six, in the link at left).  He is one helluva good writer and you can tell he knows guns when you read his stuff.  He also does Three Gun competition.  Very cool guy, as well as super-nice the few times I've corresponded with him.  I consider him salt-of-the-earth.

Link to his blog:
http://larrycorreia.wordpress.com/

Now for the unabashed attempt to make a couple of pennies from Amazon.com.  If you're going to buy one of his novels, and I highly recommend them, I hope you click on the links below or the links in this post.

Thanks, and happy reading!


Edit:  I just thought I should mention, for those of you who don't think werewolf books are cool.  The Monster Hunter series does involve monsters like vampires and such.  They shoot them, it's pretty cool.  If that doesn't strike your fancy, you will still like Dead Six.  In a nutshell, it's about some covert-ops type guys who hunt terrorists for a living.  You will not be able to put it down, I guarantee.


No comments:

Post a Comment